Gator Growl will be held Friday, November 2nd.
Got questions? We've got answers.
2. Who is the talent lined up for this year?
To be announced.
3. Will Gator Growl be a family-friendly show?
Of course! Invite your kids, your brothers and sisters, your distant two-time removed cousins, bring everyone and enjoy!
4. Will tickets be required for the show?
5. Where can I receive updates about Homecoming and Gator Growl?
6. How can I contact you if I have more questions about Gator Growl?
Feel free to ask questions, send us concerns/comments, or any funny memes through our social media handles or Contact Us tab above.
7. What kind of food will be available at the event?
Food is a major concern for not only you, but trust me for us too. With a plethora of food trucks storming Flavet Field this Gator Growl, your taste buds will be pleased no matter how picky of an eater you are.
8. If it rains will the festival still go on?
Rain or Shine, the Growl goes on! If the storm rages harder than we do, then we will have a delay.
9. If I want to help out are there any staff or volunteer positions available?
Yes, yes, yes. We would love for you to get involved and help out with this wonderful tradition here at UF. Applications for staff can be found under the “Get Involved” tab above.
10. Can I come if I am not a UF student? If I am an alumnus?
Of course! We would love to have you!! Refer to the how to buy tickets under question #4, and you will be on your way to raging with the Gator Nation.
11. What will be happening around Flavet Field during Gator Growl?
This year we are striving to make Gator Growl feel as though you stepped into a one-day festival. Therefore, we have plenty of activities for children and adults and FREE STUFF!