Gator Growl will be held Friday, October 4th.
Got questions? We've got answers.
2. Who is the talent lined up for this year?
Country artists Chase Rice and LANCO. Our third artist, Blanco Brown, was just announced!
3. Will Gator Growl be a family-friendly show?
Yes. Gator Growl is a music festival experience that welcomes concert-lovers of all ages. Feel free to bring all family and friends to the event.
4. Will tickets be required for the show?
Without a ticket, we unfortunately cannot grant entry.
5. Where can I receive updates about Homecoming and Gator Growl?
6. How can I contact you if I have more questions about Gator Growl?
Feel free to ask questions and send us concerns/comments through our social media handles or the Contact Us tab above.
7. What kind of food will be available at the event?
There will be a variety of food trucks present at Gator Growl. Come to our event to eat the best food from across all of Gainesville.
8. If it rains will the festival still go on?
Rain or Shine, the Growl goes on! If the storm rages harder than we do, then we will have a delay.
9. If I want to help out are there any staff or volunteer positions available?
Yes, yes, yes. We would love for you to get involved and help out with this wonderful tradition here at UF. Applications for staff can be found under the “Get Involved” tab above.
11. What will be happening around Flavet Field during Gator Growl?
This year we are striving to make Gator Growl feel as though you stepped into a one-day festival. Therefore, we have plenty of activities for children and adults and FREE STUFF!
12. Can I buy a ticket at the door?
Yes! Tickets at the door cost $25.
13. Can I re-enter the pit?
14. Is there a separate line for pit access?
Yes, there will be a check in table on the North side of the Florida Blue Key tent.
15. Where can I park?
If you are driving it is best to park in the Commuter Lot behind Hume Hall, but we recommend being dropped off at the field.
16. Will there be alcohol at Gator Growl?
Bringing your own drinks is prohibited, but there will be a Beer and Wine Garden in the back of the field!